Friday, October 13, 2006

Waffle house

Well, my boy's dream was to eat breakfast at a Waffle House. So today his dream came true. Since he was out of school we got up and went to chow down while the girls stayed at home. He was so excited he got the All-Start Breakfast which is pretty much everything; a waffle, 2 eggs, 4 pieces of toast, 2 pieces of sausage, grits, milk and jelly. Guess what? Yep. He ate almost every bit of it. Insane. Yes he is 7. I ordered the same thing and only got through about half. I think he literally ate his weight in food. HAHAHAHAHHA

enjoy...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know, I know...long time, no comment. I LOVE waffle house. That's it, I LOVE waffle house. They have the best coffee ever.

lisa said...

He can eat! Good thing he has a fast metabolism.

Anonymous said...

Everyone should have the experience of eating at the Waffle House at least once in their life. I remember my first time, it was with Christy Pinyard and her dad one Saturday morning in middle school. We however just stuck to the cheese hashbrowns. I don't think I could have handled all the food Luke managed to!

Anonymous said...

He is a growing boy! Takes appetite after his mamaw Phyllis!!
Mamaw