Thursday, October 12, 2006

NYC 2

OK – first off, for all concerned…yes I am OK.

It was a sad day in NYC today. I was in the hotel on 43rd, while the crash was up in the 70’s about 30 blocks away. Cory Lidle who was a pitcher for the Yankees was in the plane that crashed into the condos. I really appreciate all the call and texts. Nice to know you all read my blog…hahaha – ok or work with me. ;)

So, not much else happened today…I met up woth some good friends of mine who live here, Steve and John – I see them at every conf I go to. They’re both older but a lot of fun. And I will be seeing them again in LV in a couple of weeks. The coolest thing though is that I won an Apple iPod (yes another one – that’s 4 or 5 now…I can’t remember) that’s a 30GB video model. Way Cool. Just in time for the airplane ride home…hahahahaha. Which is good because I left one of my nano’s at home. Oh well. Not too much going on today except for the plane crash. I am on my way home…hopefully the airport won’t be too delayed. Who knows, maybe I’ll get a funny story in the airport for tomorrow. heh

2 comments:

lisa said...

I don't know how you do it!

f1rststory said...

charm...all charm. ;)