Tuesday, October 31, 2006

today's 2fer

1 - In celebration of my new career direction, I went running this morning and got my best time on my 5K with "the hill" at my house. 25:00.61 - ahh yeah - that's pretty good for me here. i can't wait until the race on turkey day in NC where it's all flat. I hope I can shave over a minute off my time at least.

2 - I am having the hardest time ever in deciding what kind of phone to get. i was talking to Steffany today (who is my verizon rep) and she made the statement, "I think you've tried or had every phone we carry." I said, "you know, I think you're right." there are maybe a couple I haven't, like the Q and KRAZR. I know I don't want the KRAZR (too many fingerprints) and the jury is still out on the Q. I'm afraid it will be like my TREO 700w - cool gadget, but aweful phone.

Oh well, any thoughts, please let me know. ;)

No comments: