Tuesday, October 03, 2006

1twofer3 - lunches today are the theme (yeah it rhymes)

ok - for today's twofer...

1 - You haven't lived until you have enjoyed a happy meal with your kids at mcdonald's while wearing "Ariel the Little Mermaid" sunglasses. Even my mom joined in. Lisa was at a weekend conference so we all decided to go have a little fun for lunch. Enjoy the pics. (and yes, Lib makes the same silly face for most pics..hahaha)


2 - Speaking of lunch - I went to lunch yesterday with a couple of friends from work (Kim & Steffany). Well, this is for Steffany. Kim told her about my blog so I am making her famous. ;) hahahaha jk - But, if I ever get to intorduce any of you to Steffany (who is pretty cool, btw) you HAVE to ask her to tell some of her "dating" stories. Seriously, my stomach was hurting yesterday after laughing so hard at one in particular. But I won't share it here. I'll leave that up to her. heh

3 - Yes, a third thing for two for tuesday. No it is not related to lunch. Heh. Just thought I'd share that we won a softball tournament last night. Pretty cool. gotta give "props" to my teammates. Man, we're a good team, if I do say so myself. hahahahahaha


~l8r

4 comments:

lisa said...

So, I'm guessing your mom took the picture where Luke's head is cut off. hahahaha......

f1rststory said...

HAHAHAHAHAH - of course... ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey, watch it Lisa, I'm listening.
Mom

Wendy said...

Libby and Luke so sweet in those glasses. Okay, I guess Tim looks sweet too.