Friday, October 06, 2006

amusing...

Well, yesterday was a unique experience. We were chosen to be the cover shot of a magazine coming out next month and also in some ads in some other mags like Southern home living, etc. The guy taking the pics was pretty funny and was actually the "official" state photographer (he works for the Dept of tourism). So I asked him if that was like being the state bird. Everyone thought that was pretty funny. And then I asked them why they chose us...I mean we're not professional models or anything (wow - and yes it really is hard work to keep looking good while you're sweating...hahahaha). He replied, "Well it was either you guys or another model who was available, and I didn't feel like he would make a good cover shot."
"Really?", I asked. "Why not?"
"Let's just say he was a little over the top...". and then he proceeded to show me the picture of the guy.


OK - enough said...

4 comments:

Wendy said...

That is just yuckie!

Jen said...

Wow... now THOSE are "spirit fingers"!!!

Johnny T said...

if you glance kinda quickly, it almost looks like you in that suit

lisa said...

wow...I wonder how long it takes him to get into that thing...then what?

and..J.T....you must be really quick!