There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The house that blew up in Knoxville Tennessee

So a friend/co-worker of mine sent this to me and it's insane...

Apparently, this was near one of our coworkers in West Knoxville and this is what is left from an ~ $1,000,000 6,00 sq ft house. There was a natural gas leak inside at the fireplace and it exploded. The parents were actually blown out of the house and survived with some minor injuries, but their 18 year old son was asleep in the basement and was killed. Tragic.

Check your gas stuff if you have it...