Wednesday, September 13, 2006

wow

ok ok ok - I can't believe it! I have actually posted every day for over a week. hahahaha - insane. Now let's see if I can go 2 weeks...baby steps, baby steps. So, I really don't have much to slam on today. No crazy comments - I mean, even my flights went well. I even landed late in ATL and they held my next flight for me (made it 20 minutes late just so they could get my luggage)...so that was good. Went skating up in kpt yesterday at the park...that was fun (that park is nice btw). Next time I'll get some footage and post it. ;) I ate lunch with Luke today, Mr. VIP for a day - his bday. Wore my new suit to work...let's see, what else? Not much really - I even won an umbrella today and it is raining! How funny! Lots of work to catch up on, so I'm going to get off here - just needed to post. - cya

2 comments:

lisa said...

You are the post master!

f1rststory said...

post master general...hahahaha