Tuesday, September 05, 2006

today's 2fer

1 - last night I grilled 40 hamburgers and ~40 hot dogs for a cookout at the girls house. It was raining and I burnt my hand, but it was a good time. There were a lot of people who showed up even though the weather was bad. It was funny because I also ruined 2 of their spatulas b/c they were plastic. Maybe for Christmas I'll get them a grilling kit. ;) I haven't been by there since - I'm hoping my yard isn't ruined...hahahaha

2 - I think I know what's wrong with me. (ok, insert your witty retort here)
No, not that.... ;) Some of you know that I've been having problems lately being moody, forgetful, a bit spastic, etc. Well, seems my doc caught on to something that makes sense. I am Vitamin B12 deficient. The normal range for B12 in you is between 200-900. My B12 is 230, which means I'm not dead and don't have any diseases, but it is super low. So, I have to schedule a time to get injected with some B12. Good Times. ;)

Oh well, just thought I'd share.

5 comments:

Kel said...

my mom started with a vitamin B12 deficiency, she was just diagnosed with Lupus this summer. Fortunately, it's rare in men. Anyway, the only thing about a vitamin B12 deficiency is it makes you feel tired a lot, maybe some shooting pains in the extremities. I'm not a doctor obviously, just sharing what I've learned. Don't be such a sissy, it could be way worse ;)

f1rststory said...

true - very true.

lisa said...

Did she just call you a sissy?

f1rststory said...

is it possible - i've used up all my energy at 33? I mean I know I've done lots in my life...but running out of gas so soon...???

Kel said...

well, from what you're blog looks like, i think you've just exhumed a LOT over the last few months...

HAHAHA,and yeah, they give b12 injections at weightloss clinics for energy. Would baberaham be reffering to "hot rocks"? hahahaha! TMI!!!