Monday, July 31, 2006

Hell Week, Hee-Haw and More

Alright, I've not posted in a week and I know some of you have tried to leave comments that for whatever reason didn't work. Oh well, I guess that was just a precursor to what was to be (and somewhat continues to be) Hell Week. You have no idea how much I have thought about pulling a DOR and ringing the bell. I've actually thought of ripping the bell off the stand and throwing it. But I haven't. Not that I want to go into much detail, but last week sucked. And actually, so did this weekend. I just don't get it. I mean why the hell does this stuff happen to me? Let's recap:
  1. I don't even know what to call what's going on in my personal life. I mean I'm having a hard time right now with just about everything, it seems like. And why? Not Sure. I really don't want to get into it. But at least last week is over along with lots of things said, etc.
  2. This weekend some crazy person starts harassing us on the phone in a whole seperate issue that just added to the Hell Week. I don't understand life, don't pretend to - and honestly am starting to not care for it much either.
  3. My f***ing mower doesn't work anymore. I was out mowing the yard and it just stopped. Nothing, no turn over, no nothing. Piece of crap! I am taking it back and getting a different mower - cheap piece of crap. Oh did I already say that? And no - for you smart people - it was not out of gas.
  4. I left my contacts in too long this weekend and now my left eye is messed up. i can hardly see through it and it hurts like crazy. I'm about ready to pull it out.

There's more I can put but I won't. I'm sure you're not wanting to keep reading this, so let's change subjects.

Hee-Haw was on CMT all weekend for a marathon thingy prepping up Jeff Foxworthy's new show. So, needless to say - I watched Hee-Haw this weekend. Man, they just don't make shows like that anymore. And I know why...hahahahaha - Although I guess foxworthy's new show will be like that...so i guess they do still make shows like that. heh

Went MXing yesterday and could only ride for an hour. i was getting some jumps and stuff but my hand (from the stitches) really started hurting and I had to quit. Which Sucked because i was getting into it. they reversed the track and everything and it was pretty fun.

Down to 200 lbs.! I think that's good. It seems everyone is complimenting on my new look. now if only I could start eating again. hahahaha

Let's see...more...

It has taken forever to type this - I feel like a turtle typing...Tim the typing turtle...hahahaha because I'm typing and it's 3:20 - who knows when I started...heh. OK - i guess I should stop. Not sure what else I have to say right now.

7 comments:

Johnny T said...

i was actually kind of interested in all the suck things that happened, I could of heard more.
Anyway, nice work on the 200lbs.- what if it's just due to all the stress? Just joking
Hey check outthis running website. I've used his programs for every marathon I've run, check out the 5k program

AmberShea said...

Tim... I am sorry. I love you! I hope everything turns out okay! :( thanks for the house ; )

lisa said...

I love that you love Hee Haw. Hang in there Hon, I love you.

Steve said...

I'm with John. I might call for details.

newsoneal said...

Sorry you had such a bad week! Hang in there, the bad ones make the good ones that much better! Congratulations on the weight loss! There is something that went right last week!

Anonymous said...

I love you Tim. Sorry things are so tough right now. Your other Mom.

Kel said...

yeah, life tends to throw sucky weeks, months, and years around. Ditto on John though :) Good to have comparison, hahaha.