Thursday, July 13, 2006

Boston the Third

I'm sure you're going to get tired of reading about this stuff, but good and fun stuff keep happening. ;) And you know me...I HAVE to keep you posted. Literally. heh

First - we wanted to take some pics of other booths and how people dressed to hopefully make our stuff more "fun". When taking pics, I was asked to give copies of those pics to be used in a marketing promo piece for green4 solutions, a British company. Beth (the girl in the pic - who is head of their marketing) asked if I could be in a pic with them to show their booth and them at work, etc. for their company and future ad stuff. So I obliged and here is the great shot of me inquiring and understanding what their company does...hahahahah. FYI, she is in England's official rugby uniform (rose and all). After that Allan decided to get some promo shots of our booth later and here you see me and Dave (notice the EXACT same pose, right legs, left arms and using pointing devices and all - no this was not planned...) standing and working, setting stuff up. We didn't realize Allan was going to take this picture, but oh well. I think he may do it again later and try to get a better pic.

After tonight's expo reception, we all 4 (Allan, Dave, Rich and me) decided to go to a VIP party downtown we were invited to. We got there and they even had cool girly dancing poles. So, that's right, I decided to get up and dance...hahahahah. We initially went for the free food and drinks, but low and behold they were also having a billiards tournament. So guess what...Allan and I entered as a team. We used to play ALL the time in college and during the CT days. So we decided what the heck...free drinks, free food and free pool. Can this get any better? Actually, Yes, it can! Out of about 20 teams (in Boston) we made it to 2nd place and each got $100! SWEEET! We were beaten by a couple of guys who were from Albany NY and were actual pool players. I say this because after I broke and didn't sink any balls, they ran the table and won the game...hahahaha. What's even funnier is that I had about 6 Jack & Cokes and Allan had himself a few Bahama Mamas - who knew...maybe this is what i should be doing for a living...hahahahaha!!!!!! And did I mention my hand still hurts a little? HAHAHAHAHA



Oh well, it was fun and now i think I'm going to bed. Just thought I'd fill you guys in on the fun night we had.

~9-ball

4 comments:

lisa said...

Hey you look great on that pole! I'm all about getting one for our new house if you promise to use it ;)

AmberShea said...

LISA! that is scandalous! but really funny. hahaha

sounds like you are having fun tim, stay out of trouble. try to win me a laptop, ipod, or something cool like that :)

Johnny T said...

ew. sick. gross.

Kel said...

Here, here on the pole thing, you should get one ;)

Ross and I need to get back into playing pool. I'm going to look for a place when we get back to DOhahahaha.