Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Tampa 2

well, i was going to wait and post in a couple of days, but i decided to go ahead and put something else up here. Today was pretty fun, there were about 12 of us playing baseball on the beach (our team won...yea!) and swimming etc. Then I took a nap and when I woke up, went down to the water and all these pelicans and seagulls were feeding. Very cool to watch, so I took some video and I even got a picture of a dolphin swimming by...I know I'm not the best photographer, but hey, it's a neat little pic. The cool thing is that all this stuff was really close to us. I know you probably can't tell by looking but it was pretty neat. I think I sat and watched all this stuff for about 30-45 minutes like it was a real life TV show or something. I kept waiting for the yellow rectangle to appear in the lower left part of my view....hahahahaha. Pretty cool.

And here's a pic of us from the other night with a cool sunset while we were starting a sand castle.

1 comment:

lisa said...

It twas cool!