Monday, July 10, 2006

Boston Mass

Well we made it! I am here at the famous city of Boston and it has been a long day. I think this Microsoft thingie-ma-bob will be a good time. I got some pics for you to enjoy and feel like you are here with me. First, the basic gist of today was to get our booth ready and hang out some and meet and greet at the reception etc. So that is what we did and then we went to dinner afterwards – where I had a better time in conversation than the actual dinner (although the food was good). Now on to the pics (lots) and descrips…

This first picture is of our hotel, the Seaport. It’s pretty nice and right on the water, a good place to stay (so far). ;)















The city of Boston…





























Why we’re here…
















The booth-inspecting the booth














allan and his shirt…hahahaha














our crew [rich] at work
















The floor (this place is huge!)















Stereotype – no, I have no idea what they were taking a picture of. I was there and looking and still didn’t get it but I thought it would be great to get a picture of the Japanese people all taking a picture with their cameras. Yes, I want royalties on this one. ;) And yes, they looked at me when I took their pic...















Bold statement from Microsoft…















The famous plastic spaghetti strainer cow of Boston (no I have no idea why it’s there either…)















Big & Rich eating and drinking















Can you find us?















Me and my anchor and train






























At night…the moon was good, but the ice cream lamp post was even better…





























Final break of the evening
















Thanks…until next time…good night : p

2 comments:

lisa said...

you're so funny! We miss you.

Kel said...

are you sure this is "work"? you look like you are having WAAYYY too much fun :)