Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Rough boy....

Well, f1rst to let you all know we got here just fine after 12 hours of driving on Saturday. We are having a good time and the weather is pretty good too. My hand is healing up real nice...Although my feet still hurt and I messed my leg up skim boarding...but all is well. We made a little video for you guys to see the skim board and leg in action...hahahaha. So, enjoy the video - it's about 3MB and shold only take a little bit to get. ;)

It's something fun to do after you have fired someone over the phone - which sucks, but it has to be done sometimes. I was going to wait until I got back from vacation but it needed to be done sooner than later. So, i am hiring someone to work for me if you know of anyone good in sales. There will be a posting on works site soon.

skimmer boy...

2 comments:

Johnny T said...

Aaron was number one in sales for his whole company while he was in Hawaii, he could ask him

Steve said...

Yeah, but could he take being fired on the phone?