Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Boston part duex

wow. after a suck day standing on my feet for about 8 hours - this evening was really fun. F1rst, let me say that I took my stitches out myself today and fixed up my hand. I did a pretty good job if I do say so myself. I didn't really re-open the wound too badly and got it taped up properly to boot. Pretty cool.





This evening Rich, Allan and I went to a party held by IBM and I must say it was fun! It was really good food, Rich won a canon powershot 450sd camera and of course all the drinks were free. As you can see by this one pic...Allan had a lot and was in heaven. His new drink is a sombrero. half kaluha, half milk. it is pretty good.




After that, Rich and I went to a party held by MS at the Roxy in downtown boston. it was awesome...i say that not only because drinks were free there too, but because The Go-Go's were there and put on a concert for us! It was so awesome! Belinda, Jane and the crew were there singing. Now if you don't know this...I used to have a HUGE, Gigantic, Enormous crush on Belinda. And wow...after tonight...I still do (s0rry). Amazing. They rocked the house like nobody's business! i got some on video, etc. But what was really cool is I got a picture with Jane Wiedlan - she was sooooo cool! I asked if I could get a picture with her and she was like - Yeah hon, sure! And grabbed me and smiled for the pic. AWESOME! Made my night.

After the Roxy, I got a call from some Canadian Amigas who wanted us to come to their party at the FELT. (All these parties in boston tonight were by country...and you were only suppossed to get into the country you were from - but I had a hook up from Canada and was "vouched" for by some really cool friends - so we go in to their exclusive party too). There was a band called The Sam Roberts Band playing. they were really good from what I heard. I got there toward the end, but they really rocked. They are pretty big in Canada and from the sound of it, they will be in the states too.

Well, another night of fun and free drinks...oh yeah...and the next time you see rich, ask him about the CEO he met...hahahaha

2 comments:

Johnny T said...

An IBM party? Isn't that an oxymoron?
Sounds like a good time, though

Kel said...

what tha? I need to get in on this free stuff you guys keep winning, dang. Does Rich know how to use that Powershot?
Boston Rocks but Canada is even cooler. You know the majority of awesome singers are Canadian. Lucky.