Wednesday, November 22, 2006

waxing...

alright...tomorrow is turkey day - wohoo. I am pretty excited about it. Plus this weekend I'll be filming a new exploding phone. An LG VX4500 that I received that really seems to be garbage...but more on it later. I will put that vid on here for you all to see as well. And the new site looks pretty cool too. It should be making its debut next week. There has been a whole site redesign on it and it is essentially done - just need to do one more thing to it. The URL will be xplodaphone.com, fyi. So, I'll let you know when it's ready and you can check it out. Also, explodaphone.com, explodeaphone.com, xplodeaphone.com, destroyaphone.com, yourcellphonesucks.com and mycellphonesucks.com all work too. And I think there's a couple others but I can't remember them right now.

And remember, send me your cell phones...I will destroy them. (:-=]

1 comment:

Johnny T said...

How'd your race go? We had a huge turn out for the race/ family walk. Something like 800 people total.
I ended up coming in just behind Aaron, so now we're one and one, I've got a Marathon, and he's now got a 5k. We'll have to have a rematch soon.