Wednesday, November 15, 2006

An Apple a Day

First, I must start off by stating that Apple computers are awesome. I am finding I can do more stuff everyday on this thing that I couldn't do on a PC. And there is so much software for this thing that is not available for a PC. I always thought the PC had a larger selection of software to get and use for it, and while I guess this may be true, that doesn't mean all the stuff out there for it is good or worthwhile. The Mac on the other hand has worthwhile and useful software and utilities almost everywhere you look. For example, on the mac, I can put my whole "Family Guy" collection on it and on my video iPod, etc. that I couldn't do on a PC - easily anyway. That's just one example and everything to do all this stuff is free and legal. Soooo cool. Also the fact that this Mac automatically syncs all my info with my new phone (a RAZR) wirelessly and keeps the calender, the contacts, my music and my pics all up to date, etc. is great. With my old PC, I had a Mobile 5.0 TREO that hardly ever synced right with my PC and it was all Microsoft stuff. Hopefully you will read more about that tomorrow. ;)

Anyway, I love this thing. It is awesome that my new company uses them and if you are in the market for a new computer - seriously look at Apple first - very intuitive to use and not too expensive either. And they look cool too.

out

No comments: