Thursday, November 09, 2006

MotoThursday

Well, I am excited!!!! I am finally able to throw my garbage piece of crap Palm TREO 700w phone away! That thing is the biggest piece of junk. I could go on and on about the problems I've had with it for almost a year, but I'm sure you've read about some of them on here too. Anyway, I bit the bullet and got a new RAZR, the multimedia version. At first I thought it would be too big and bulky, but it's pretty neat. I also have a 2GB microSD card for it. So, I can still do video, pictures, mp3s, etc., and transfer them back and forth to my Mac. Which is another thing that I love. The RAZR on my Mac automatically syncs my contacts and calendar, etc. So, I basically get the same features the Treo had (except the keyboard) in a smaller, cooler phone. And people I've talked to on it so far have been - "um, do you have a new phone or something? I can totally hear you now and you don;t sound far away." Yea! And I didn't even tell them I had a new phone. Also, there is no extra buldge in my pants pockets anymore either.

Ahhhhh....nice, a very nice.

And now a quote from The Family Guy (one of my fav shows)
Chris (looking at the Twinkie in his hand): "I'm going to turn you into poo."

Which is exactly what I am going to do to the TREO...muhoowahahahahahahahahha
not that I'm going to eat it mind you...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So...I just thought you were always happy to see me ;).

And, I have nothing to say about the "poo". That would be way too easy. :)

Johnny T said...

jI know there is a really funny joke about having an extra bulge in your pants, but I'll pass.

Hey, I think I'm going to run the "up and at em turkey day 5k" in Johnson City. Think you're up for it?

f1rststory said...

well, I'm pretty sure I'm already signed up to run one in NC that day (since that's where I'll be)... ;) so yeah, I'm up for it...but not the one here. hahahahaha