Thursday, November 16, 2006

Destruction of the TREO 700w

Today being therapy day and all, I decided it is time to release some inner frustrations. My TREO 700w is/was a piece of junk and I think all of you reading this know that. In honor of therapy day, I have posted a video for you to enjoy to learn what happened to my old phone. Now, this video is 36MB so it really is only good on broadband (actually, it streams, so you my be able to see it OK on dial-up). I also have a video iPod version as well. If you're interested in it, let me know. This is a good video if I do say so myself. AND I am using revver.com to host this video and I want to experiment a little. After clicking and watching (it opens up a new window), there is an ad at the end of this video. Click on it. You don't have to buy anything, just click. As a matter of fact, you can click on it as much as you wish – and tell you're friends to come click on it too. And they may even enjoy the video as well. ;)

Thumb_default

Also Luke is having his tonsils taken out today...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well done sir..

lol

-marcus

Johnny T said...

NIIICCCEE!

Anonymous said...

Tim this may be the most awesome video you have ever made, and considering some of the ones you made while I was in RIOT, that says a lot. Leah, Valerie, and I have all watched it and laughed hysterically. We are patiently waiting for more videos like this.