Saturday, November 18, 2006

seriously...

well, today is a slight change of pace. After the whirlwind of the exploding TREO the past couple of days, today I am taking a break from it. Although, I hear the website is almost done and I have other phones to destroy - i will leave that for the other site which i will put on here next week. I think the vidcast may be starting next week too. I'll let you know for sure.

On to other news...

Luke is doing much better after having his tonsils taken out. He's talking, eating normal food, etc. and seems to be doing quite well.

The new company I work for (and own part of) is taking off like crazy. Our offices are almost ready and our official move-in date is Dec 1st. We have a lot going on right now and our customer list is growing...check us out here if you're interested. We also have collaborative efforts going on with others in the industry such as thinkjose, etc. Very cool.

Well, that's all for now...stay tuned and next week when the site is ready I will announce it here and give you the URL. Until then, if you need to Explode A Phone, because Your Phone Sucks, let me know. ;) Send your phone and a short note about why it sucks to:

My Story
PO BOX 3943
Johnson City, TN 37602

~out~

No comments: