Friday, November 03, 2006

'face' it, i look funny

Alright, for today...I hope you find some humor in these. I was playing with my macbook yesterday which has a built in camera and some fun software. I must first let you all know I will be out of town tomorrow and Sunday so there will be no posts over the weekend. I am making up for that by giving you some pictures to enjoy. I've also labeled them for you... ;)

The Beginning...

Cyclops...

Evil Comic Genius

Mean Leprechaun

Nice Leprechaun

The Alien

The Superhero

The Heavy

The Rat

The Mole

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome. Now you have a picture for every personality...JUST KIDDING! ;)

Anonymous said...

and what i REALLY want to know is- WHY did you have your macbook in the bathroom? I mean, really of all the rooms to use a computer...were you really in there THAT long??

f1rststory said...

hahahahahahahah!!!!!! tooo funny! yes i got carried away with the camera.

and penny, when i first met you, apples did suck! ;) they have come a loooonnggg way!!!! now go buy one. ;)

Johnny T said...

is it just me or is your face almost too perfectly symetrical in that first picture?

f1rststory said...

hehehe - yeah - i used the mirror to see if anyone noticed...good eye.

newsoneal said...

Looks to me like you're straining a bit too much on the potty. Need a little more fiber in your diet?