Tuesday, April 25, 2006

KY3

After a hellacious night, I pondered whether or not I should post. I have a few pics of KY left, but I'll save them for a later date. I am off to the home of the Cubs tomorrow and will be there through Friday. I will try to get some pics out from there as well.

On to other news...I lost 6 pounds yesterday - freaking unreal. I weighed 226 in the morning and last night I weighed 220. I know you're supposed to weigh more at night, so I am a little perplexed. I am testing a thing called Hot-Rox and that must be the reason for the weight loss. Read more about it here. I know you're probably thinking that I don't need to lose weight, etc. But I'd really like to get back to 200. I know physically I can't go below that b/c I am so big - no really, I am big boned. ;) hahaha

Anyway, I need to get off here...didn't want the blog to become stagnant, but I don't want this post to be seen as something perfunctory either.

ciao

3 comments:

Kel said...

hellacious night? That sounds interesting.
way to go on the 6 lbs! That's crazy for one night though.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the 6 pounds. Did you by chance catch Hannity and Colmes a few nights ago? If not, I put the vid. on my xanga.

Steve said...

I'm having real trouble not commenting on this one. It's too easy, but there's that chance I might offend someone.





Senor cojones caliente.




I caved.