Thursday, April 20, 2006

KY Freebies

OK - I have been here a day and I figured I'd show y'all some of the free stuff I've gotten so far...

Here's the list:

1 Custom Maker's Mark Glass with wax - (Maker's Mark)
1 MLB Baseball w/Maker's Mark wax - (Maker's Mark & Louisville Slugger)
1 Microsoft Leather bound Coffee Flask
2 Trend Micro Red Wristbands
1 Trend Micro Backpack
1 Trend Micro Rubber "Thing" holder
1 Quantum Leather Biz card wallet
2 wooden airplane models (TD)
1 New York Snowglobe (McAfee)
2 Flip out calculaters (ViewSonic)
2 Magnetic Clips (Oracle)
2 sunglasses holders for cars (APC)
1 512MB USB Flash Drive (Kngston)
2 Decks of playing cards (Kingston)
1 HP Tote Bag
1 Set of Titleist golf balls and tees (Xerox)
1 Horse keychain (GE)
1 Bottle opener keychain (ipSwitch)
1 LS TShirt (Corel)
1ea Full versions of Painter IX, Paint Shop ProX, Graphics Suite X3 (Corel)

That's it so far...



6 comments:

lisa said...

Can't wait until all this "stuff" makes it's way into our home. I'll try and find some empty places for more of this "stuff".

I call one of those sunglass holders!

Johnny T said...

did you take an extra bag?

Johnny T said...

hey there's a ktm about luke's size for sale in watauga

lisa said...

John, sounds like something you might want to invest in. I hear kids can ride as young as 3 ;)

Kel said...

sheeze, what is it you do for a living?? I went to a medical conference with my dad this summer, we got tons of freebies but none that nice!! And these are dr's!

Hahahahaha, Lisa you probrably shocked JT with that last comment. Hahahaha, I'll bet he's not thinking like that yet. LOL!

AmberShea said...

can i have free stuff? i blogged and have recieved no comments yet!!