Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Tuesday's Twofer - dealing with Sunday

1 - I'm a bit upset that Seattle lost. I've been a fan of Shaun Alexander since he was at Alabama and got the Tide back up and running (haha-no pun intended..actually there was). That being said, the Super Bowl was enjoyable to me due to the commercials. The Halftime show was awful, the game was dismal, and the refs were a joke. But, let the good times roll...the best of the Super Bowl.



2 - Continuing on the Sunday shows, I know many of you are Grey's Anatomy fans. I put this on Wendy's comments, but in case you didn't read it, (I thought it was valuable info) I will include it here. Some of you were left hanging on the edge of your seat during the last show, but if you check here you'll not be in the dark again. WARNING! Only click on the link if you don't mind knowing what's coming down the road - ;P

l8r g8r

4 comments:

Johnny T said...

I tried to watch the game but we were on a Ferry crossing a crazy windy channel of water. The TV was below deck toward the front of the boat, making it a very up and down ride. I had to go back out to watch the horizon, otherwise I would have had another explosive story to tell.

lisa said...

I should have rooted for Pitts! My team never wins.

John, we live for your stories, next time go for the explosion! :)

Kel said...

Hey Tim!
It's Kelly "Pinyard" here. I have to say, we do not have tv and Doha is about 8 hours ahead of Tn. My husband,Ross, is such a die hard Steelers fan, he was up from 2-6am listening to the game via audio feed on the internet :) He's not too sad.
and to John if he's still checking this out:
I haven't laughed so hard in days, thank you so much for pooping in your pants...that was a classic read!

Wendy said...

I just about clicked for the ending, but I just couldn't. I want to watch the show on Sunday.