Tuesday, February 21, 2006

ok- here's tuesday for ya...

Some people have complained that my two things were on monday instead of today...so in regular blogging consistency here are 2 things for today. enjoi

1 - I got new tags for my jeep today - The state has decided to make new tags that look really cool and the best part is that the new colors match my jeep. :)

2 - I turned in all building plans to the city in order to move our building process along. I also had to turn in a questionnaire and an aerial site drawing of how the property will look once the house is completed.

Some other FYI that is going on today:

Got a call from a headhunter wanting to talk to me.
Going to a capital campaign tonight to raise money for the GFC.
I still can't find a cool holster for my treo that I like (went to verizon, best buy and circuit city today hunting).
Closing on the house/land tomorrow.

Hmmm...let's see...i think that about sums it up.

l8r

8 comments:

Johnny T said...

soooo much better. What'd the head hunter want?

Tonya said...

the head hunter heard about tim's encounter with Mr Gator and either wanted to (1) chat with Mr. Gator or (2) see if Tim still has a head.

lisa said...

aaahhhhhhhahaa......I read Tim's post today during our "blogging date" (that's when he sits at the Kitchen table on his lap top right beside me on our home computer and we read blogs and laugh ( that's just because ya'll are soooo funny). Anyway, once I read the "head hunter comment I knew that was going to be the bait for some funny commente...I even said so. :)

Steve said...

I carry my Treo holster free--alone in front right pocket, antenna up, screen toward leg. Nice baggy jeans. No problems in 1yr +.

Steve said...

Post a pic of the plates. I got tired of waiting on a new design while we were there.

Kel said...

Along the lines of "head hunter" humor:

Q-Why don't canables eat clowns???


A-They taste funny!!!

lisa said...

I love the new TN plates!...they favor East Tenn. with the mountainous landscape!

Steve said...

Again--post a pic!