Sunday, February 12, 2006

Shock and Awe....

Shock - F1rst, let me state that I am in complete shock after hearing that our VP of the US shot a guy today while bird hunting. It looks like the guy will be fine, although he is 78 and getting up there in age anyway. How cool would it be to have on your tombstone, “shot and killed by the Vice-President of the United States.” Cheney wouldn’t think it was cool, but after living 78years – you know you’re going to go soon, so why not go by being shot by the VP of the USA?

Awe – We played out in the snow all day today – this is what I was doing mostly. The kids etc are at Lisa’s site.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow.

Kel said...

How do you shoot a guy in a bright Orange vest??
I wish I could have some snow. I'd actually settle for temps in the 60's.