Monday, February 20, 2006

2 things...Monday?

wow - how about this? I'm posting my 2 things on Monday...hehe...

1 - I had an awesome lunch today! i hung out with Chris & Nicole Heschong (who I haven't seen in a couple of years - or close to it) and Jose Castillo (my "barrio brotha"). Roughly a 2 hour lunch...but well worth it. We went to the Olive Garden and had a great time. We caught up on what was going on - and get this...Nicole is working for a Republican!!! heh - I never thought I'd see the day...one of the most left handed people I know! ;) Very cool! She even thinks so too... hahahahah

2 - Go Figure. I have the new Palm Treo 700w (with Windows mobile 5.0) which is awesome I must say. Finally a real reason to get a Palm device. However, I had to laugh...out loud...for a long time...when I saw this screen while browsing the internet on it. This was at a microsoft site..here's what it said: "Error.... Warning: You are viewing this page with an unsupported Web browser. This web site works best with Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.01 or later or Netscape Navigator 6.0 or later."

Did I say I had the Treo with Windows and Windows Explorer on it? HAHAHAHAHAHA - AND, that this was at microsoft.com Office online...HAHAHAHAHA


Man, I wish I still had my Mac.

5 comments:

Kel said...

I bought Ross a HP 6500 for Christmas, he says the same thing. We have a mac laptop and he loves it. Oh well.
Did you know that Jose and I grew up together? Our parents were best friends. I've known him since I was like 5 maybe? Maybe earlier than that. Our families have always lived near each other, I can actually recall living in their backyard at one point..haha, you'll have to ask him about that one.

f1rststory said...

hehe - i knew you were about the same age. I'll ask him next time I see him. ;)

Wendy said...

Thanks for jumping in on Steve's blog. That really encouraged him!

Johnny T said...

I don't know if this counts, I mean the tradition is two for tuesday. "2 things...Monday" just doesn't slide off the tounge easily. I demand you come up with two new things for tuesday

Jose said...

I love the interconnectedness of the internet. And the fact that i can write words that may technically not be words. No spell check in the comment form so -- oh well.

Tim, I will have to tell you the story of the Pinyard family living in the backyard. We had more fun that year --- Jeremy and I blew things up, terrorized the girls, hiked through the sewers of knoxville, tn.etc...

Great stuff on the blog -- keep it up.

Jose

http://www.thinkjose.com
http://www.lockjawradio.com