Friday, January 19, 2007

timoteo...the evil genius.

OK, so my timoteo is coming out. I got that nickname in Peru (actually it's not a nickname, but my real name...hahahaha - well my real name to the spanish speaking folks). There used to be a TV show down there that had a guy named timoteo in it that was a bad guy. There was also a cartoon that had a timoteo in it that was a goofy big thing (can't remember...some kind of animal maybe?). Anyway, I know I got the nickname from the cartoon, but I'm going to pretend for purposes of this blog, it was the cool, bad guy on the other show. ;)

Parking tickets. Yes, back on that subject. I got another one yesterday. Yep, sure enough. I still haven't met my quota yet, but it is only the 19th. I kept thinking to myself how to make it the absolute hardest on the city to get payment for these tickets. Marcus Arelius and I were chatting this morning about it and the plan has been decided. I will go on the due date, plead all tickets not guilty (extra paperwork) and then proceed to pay them in coinage. All change. Pennies in fact. $40-$50 worth. And, here's the kicker...I'm going to mix in Canadian coins...MUHOOWAHAHAHAHAAHAH. What's so funny is that we all know canadian money isn't worth as much as American money, so I'll actually be getting a discount on the tickets, thereby saving me more money for my super duper plan of world domination!

ahem.

Sorry, I got a bit carried away. Scratch that last sentence. Ummmm, there are no plans for world domination.

Anyway, I feel it is a good plan. Will let you know in Feb how it turns out. ;)

3 comments:

Johnny T said...

devious

lisa said...

duplicitous

Kel said...

Hahaha, I so needed that this morning. I had a good laugh, thanks Timoteo. And the best part is that all I could think of were all the Candians I know who would be so defensive about their coinage remark, HAHAHAHAHAHA! It sounds like a good plan, I would so waste time on that :) HAHAHAHA!