Saturday, January 13, 2007

it's the new style...

4 and 3 and 2 and 1...when I'm on the type, the suckers run...I got more words than the dictionary, watch out son it's about to get hairy...I got a new look for my b-l-o-g, I hope you like it, if not, well sue me...

well then. now since that is all out of my system, I got a bit tired of the old look (even though my fav color is green), and decided to revamp it. So, I hope you don;t mind looking at it. Let me know what you think.

~~\/~~
__

[no i don't know what that is either...]

2 comments:

Jen said...

What happened to all your pics?

f1rststory said...

if you're talking about my surf related pics...I haven't put them back up yet. ;) If you're talking about pics other than the surf related ones...hmmmm...well, not sure...hahahahahaha