Wednesday, January 10, 2007

switcharoo

well, since I waxed a little yesterday with the football post, I figured I'd switch and make today my 2fer day. I didn't think any of you would mind. So, here goes:

1 - We have a new employee starting today which we are excited about. Hopefully she will do a great job and add a lot to the company. What's funny is that is has been a while since I've actually had to manage just one person, but I think we have enough to do around here to keep her going. Cross your fingers for us. ;)

2 - Read, read, read. I am not even in school and have to read 2 books this week for things I am doing in the evenings. I enjoy reading for fun...not sure yet if this will be fun or not. I know they will be good for me - one is a Dave Ramsey book on money ;) and the other is the Purpose Driven Life. Maybe by combining and applying the two all stress in my life will suddenly disappear. Not! (ohhhh...nice throwback phrase...)


l8r

1 comment:

Jen said...

Also check out this ministry, which I'm a part of:
www.crown.org
They publish the book Your Money Counts, which is an overview of the course itself. I've heard Dave Ramsey is good, too.