Friday, August 18, 2006

STL2

Alright, well…after last post I went out to go to the Reds v Cardinals game. I took some pics of the suite we were in so here you can enjoy them. ;) The Reds won 7-2 which was fine with everyone in the suite. The company hosting us was rooting for them (always buy Lexmark printers by the way…hehehe). After the game a bunch of us went to a riverboat and did a bit of gambling. I started with $40, played roulette and got up to $360 and then played blackjack and lost it all. Moral of the story, I should only play roulette and not blackjack…hahahahah. I got back into the room at 2a and went to bed. Up at 6a for my flight and got home around 2p, went to the office and unloaded some stuff that I didn’t want to bring home and then went home. This is what I saw when I came home. The whole first floor of the house and garage is done. Crazy. They said the 2nd floor and roof should be done Monday and Tuesday. So, theoretically, the house will be framed and good to go before I leave for Chicago. Talk about fast…I had no idea. They only started framing on Tuesday. So they will have done the house in one week. I am impressed! After seeing the house, I changed and I ran 4 miles, ate super and then I went to sleep last night at 9p and got up this morning at 11a. I guess I needed the sleep. I blame Canada (see previous post). Hehe Anyway, mom just took us out to carraba’s, which is always yummy, for my birthday. Tomorrow I am finishing up some touches on the other house and dad is coming by to finish installing doors. I also got my new motocross gear from SHIFT today – 2 new outfits to MX in. A red/white/blue one and a black/red one – birthday gifts….wohoo! I also got a new suit today – very cool – Calvin Klein, blue pin-stripe…"nice, a very nice". Since I’ve lost weight, my other suit was just really too big. Kinda like a big box. The new one looks really good (at least everyone who has seen it thinks so). Maybe I'll post pics for you. ;)

OK – enough, I’ll leave you alone…hahahaha ;)

4 comments:

Johnny T said...

The house is looking awesome.

I'd say you probably needed the sleep - it's been a long time since i've seen 2 and 3 am. I can't handle it - i'd rather be sleeping

Sweet Beth said...

john has been brainwashed about sleep, he thinks you need 8 hrs of sleep every night or he gets sick, just wait till this kid comes along.
Happy Birthday Tim.

lisa said...

Tim is still catching up on his z's. I suppose I should wake him up his daddy just walked in the door.

His new suit is sweet! There was another one that he looked equally as good in, hopefully we will get to buy that one for him too ;)

Johnny T said...

No beth you're stretching the truth - I believe, and I'm pretty sure that most studies back me up, that at least 8 hours of sleep is not only healthy but adds longevity to life. There is no brainwashing involved - healthy physical living is simple - get good sleep, eat a variety of foods when your hungary, stop eating when you're full, drink alot of water then drink one more cup, and exercise