Tuesday, August 22, 2006

no title

Being 3 days into my new age, I have come to a few realizations:



  • It's always nice to get a new suit

  • the yard should be mowed before odd shaped mushrooms appear

  • the house will be built in a week or so no matter what you do

and lastly something by some guy named Dostoevsky (hehe)

  • The second half of a man's life is made up of nothing but the habits he has
    acquired during the first half.

So now I'm wondering if I'm still in the first half or starting the 2nd...

Oh well...I'm off to Chicago in the morn', I'll post some more later.

And 3 days into this 33rd year of life, I have had one mediocre day, one awesome day and one suck day.

3 comments:

Kel said...

ain't that spiffy? nice suit, nice house and very nice shroom!

Johnny T said...

Beth and I walked through the house yesterday- it's going to be NICE.

Anonymous said...

So how is chicago, if you are near old town, go to Flat top grill, it's the best on north and n. wells.
I miss chicago.