Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I can't pass this stuff up...

OK - sometimes you just gotta share...and such is the case in something i saw in the news this morning. This 14 year old claims to be the shortest in the world...20 inches tall. Unreal!
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20060828/od_afp/nepalrecordoffbeat_060828201843

On a different note, I have to go to Seattle in a couple of weeks (just found out yesterday). so I go online to get airline tickets. So, flights coming in on Sept 10th & 12th were about $1000. Flights coming in on the 11th (yes, the 11th) were only $500. So guess what...I'm coming back on the 11th - the 5th anniversary. Across the country. Scary, huh? Soooooo, in light of that, please take this opportunity to tell me things you want to make sure I know, and if there is anything I have that you want, should I not make it back, let me know now so i can arrange for you to have it. ;) Of course, if i do make it back, then...you don't get my stuff...but I'll have a good idea of what to get you for Christmas. :) hehehe

5 comments:

Tonya said...

I've got dibs on the autographed baseball collection that you mentioned earlier this week.
oh, and Luke, I want Luke- My kids need a brother around the house :)

lisa said...

Helloooo???? I won't be dead!! You can't have my son. Although, I would be willing to discuss a rental plan ;)

Johnny T said...

I'll go ahead and make a blanket claim of any thing that involves rolling or sliding on snow.
thanks

Tonya said...

i know you won't be dead lisa- i left you with your other child :)
how about an even trade?

Kel said...

Hahaha, john, you're funny.

I was going to say I'd take Lisa AND the kids :) I get a little lonely all the way over here.