Sunday, June 11, 2006

Malibootay....

Malibootay! That word was just spoken and I thought it would make a great title. I am currently watching Malibu's Most Wanted (which is one of the funniest movies ever made) - great, great great. Since this is an election year, i am reviving this movie because it is about a guy (Bill Gluckman) who is running for governor of california and his son brad's (B-Rad G) "lack of chillin' is killin' his father's campaign." You either need to go rent this movie or see me and borrow it! It's that funny!! I've been thinking about it for a few days and had to watch it.

I just started the movie after watching the Netherlands beat Serbia-Montenegro 1-0. Good game. Now I hope my ManU/Eng people can keep going strong as well as the US. The US play Monday at noon - they shold win. Keep up with some of it here - http://blogs.foxsoccer.com/ .

Also, another thing I just started playing with is called IM - no, not instant messaging, but Instant Media - http://www.im.com It's like TV on demand combined with RSS feeds and pod/vidcasting. Very cool.

Yesterday I spent most of the day in SC with my dad. The day started off OK, breakfast at my grandmother's, then dad and I went to SC to look at a door machine. Then the day went downhill a little as we were there a LONG time. Much longer than anticipated. Then the day got MUCH better when i got back into town. Anyway, yesterday was all in all a pretty good day.

"For rizzle, my nizzle...."

~ciao~

2 comments:

lisa said...

Fo Shizzle!

AmberShea said...

LOL!!! we watched that movie like twenty times! def need to watch it again!