Sunday, June 25, 2006

God Save the Queen

YES! England beat Ecuador 1-0 today so I am ecstatic!!!! Dear ol' David Beckham (#7) came through and scored a free kick and it was beautiful. I was a little surpised Wayne didn't get in there and get a score, but nonetheless...we won!! Spectacular. And since Portugal lost a couple of their best players today vs. the Dutch we have a good chance of winning there too. And to celebrate England's win, I went a bought a new pair of running shoes. Crazy huh? But my old ones are really worn out and I am going to start running again. I'm going to run for ION in the "climb" coming up...so JT, I'll need a Jersey... ;) I've got 2 months to train which shold be plenty of time for me. I got 3rd in it a couple of years ago in my bracket and I think if I start training now I should be able to give a repeat or better performance. So...what else has been going on you ask? Well, I'll tell ya...We're closing on a house tomorrow at 3pm and we have to do a final walk-through before that. I'm a little excited about it...and at the same time not. hahahaha There's going to be quite a bit we have to do to get it looking nice...a really, really nice. ;) So, that's going to be good times, I'm sure. Hopefully the framing of our other house starts this week. That'll be good to get it done.


Oh well...enough for now.

1 comment:

Kel said...

Don't worry about the dutch, they'll be too stoned to win anything ;) God I love Amsterdam.

Did you really get the shoes in yellow??????

I've been trying to think of something I can do for ION in Doha...any suggestions?