Tuesday, June 27, 2006

the 2fer is back!!!!!

OMG! Yes, I am doing a 2fer today...it is tuesday, right? So, I am bringing back (unofficially) the 2fer Tuesday - here goes...

#1 - Never, EVER buy or live in a house without a garage. Especially if you own a Wrangler and don't pay too much attention to the weather forecast. Now understand, my jeep is all waterproofed (rhino-lined, good seats, etc) - so i really don't care if it gets wet, but when you don't have the top on and it's raining and you have to go to work...you have to put the top on in the rain (if you don't have the garage) and get a little wet yourself. [which, btw, was the case yesterday and i took the minivan to work...and i was glad i did. ;) Who knew being in a minivan could be so enjoyable?] If you ever have to put the top on in the rain do it before you are ready for work...hahahahah. I will be so glad when our house is done...I will have 3 garages to pick from with which to apply or tear down tops. Which brings me to...

#2 - Sometimes I still wish I had my SAAB 9-3. Awesome vehicle. I didn't have to worry about rain, etc. And it was fast. Well, there's another vehicle i looked at last night that i really want. A little more horses than the SAAB and it is RWD to boot! I found an infiniti G35 coupe on ebay that is me. I don't think I'll get this exact one, but I have decided that most likely that will be the next vehicle I get. And yes, probably black like this one (and my SAAB, and my Passport, etc.) - and I really think the rims make this bad boy...i like it. Oh well, for now I'll just drool. ;) hehehe

2 comments:

Johnny T said...

I don't know about sports cars. I'd rather have a truck, in fact, I saw an awesome truck today. It was a 56 chevy pickup for only 2 grand. I asked the lady if it ran and she said yeah it runs it just needs a new battery.

Kel said...

Hahaha, that's too funny! I was thinking about what to comment about with the car while I was waiting for the "post a comment" to pop up, and I was going to suggest an Audi. They are SWEET cars. But there again, there is a rusted ou 56 Chevy Pickup that is pretty hard to beat...Haahaha. that was a cool truck today John. You should get it. It's too bad the bed was rusted out. It would come in handy when we have get all of those RR ties ;)