Saturday, December 17, 2005

Stupid Pixies...always causing trouble...

OK - I just completely messed up Lisa's blog and then fixed it all again...all because of this stupid "weather pixie" thing she is wanting. No, she still doesn't have it. It's one thing to just add it to your site and all, but with the template she has, I have to create a whole new column, etc b/c she wants it on the far right side...Anyway, I think I know how to do it now after spending the last hour on it. just b/c I work in IT doesn't mean I know everything about HTML/CSS/Whatever else coding. :P hahaha - I should have it fixed by tonight, so tomorrow you will all know what our weather is like here. But for now, it is getting warmer and I'm going to go ride my motorcycle and Luke is going to get on his. maybe well get a picture for ya...

If you were checking out Lisa's blog during the "repair" time earlier...sorry, you can blame the pixie.

-l8r

10 comments:

Tonya said...

I kinda like pixies-except tinkerbell, she is mean

Anonymous said...

I truly didn't mean to cause such trouble, blame blogger. And the mean comment about my good friend Tinker is just un called for.
- Pixie

Steve said...

Funny! Adding an extra column in CSS! That's easy... I'd make her go for the left.

Wendy said...

All this computer talk!hahahahahahaha! But the pic did look a little wierd.

Anonymous said...

There's no room on the left! Don't make pixie mad!

f1rststory said...

well, it took me a bit to get it to the right and it's there now and looks good too. ;)

Johnny T said...

Yeah! It looks good, well worth the wait! So, when are you going to put the text back up?

lisa said...

John...those funny things that look like squrilly little lines are called the alphabet, each one is a letter and make their own sound. If you put them together they make words. :)

Johnny T said...

Ha-thanks for the update I must have missed that class on my way to Summa Cum laude-but it still doesn't explain why your blog is empty. All I see is your last title, the pixie, and your picture-still no text

lisa said...

Uh..Tim can yo fix that? :)