Monday, December 12, 2005

My New Toy...

OK - I know the suspense has been killing you, so I have decided to unveil my new toy for all of you to see. I hope you like. I only had to drive about 300 miles in the Jeep for this one. Most of the same principles from the last post still apply - except for the choc milk thing - didn't spill any this time. ;) And FYI, I got to go to the budding metropolis of Athens too. Anyhoo...without further adoo...
never mind the date on the pic...


Oh, did I say this thing was stupid fast? Well, it is. ;) I'll not bore you with all the stellar options/upgrades/improvements on this b/c I know you either (A) don't care (B) wouldn't understand or (C) be super jealous.

Whenever you come around, if you wanna ride let me know - I think you'l like...

btw - the new Narnia movie is really good. I think it actually does justice to the book. Consider it highly recommended by me (not that it really matters what I think..but still).

4 comments:

lisa said...

I would like to see Wendy or any of my female blogging friends, for that matter try to get on that thing. It is almost as tall as me!
I believe I'll stick with the xr 50, now that's fun!

Steve said...

You should have driven more in Georgia. You would have saved more money.

Are you going to be in town when we're in? 21-28th or so.

Anonymous said...

can i ride your bike? that would be so much fun!!!
Tonya

Anonymous said...

Nice - really nice! Sign me up for a ride somewhere between Dec 23 - 29. Oh by the way, I like this blog deal...I've delayed making breakfast for almost and hour and a half because I couldn't stop reading what you and Lisa had to say. Mostly I keep reading to see if you've mentioned my name somewhere...I haven't found it yet.

Well I can't wait any longer my stomach is very empty...I'll have to catch up with all the other youth staff blogs after some bacon.

Oh.. I finished my 3rd marathon on Sunday.