Monday, May 22, 2006

me...

ok -first I'm on a little self-promotion kick...so please forgive me.
second - i'll get off of it when stuff stops happening to me. ;)

Here's the latest. I was asked recently to give some comments/thoughts on a program one of our vendors provides to other companies like ours. They are a pretty big company too - they have roughly 40K+ customers nationwide. Well, I had no idea what it was for - until now. I just got this big hard mail piece that is trifold with a big packet of info etc that has a pic of me and my quote in the upper center of the middle of the brochure. Pretty cool. Here are some pics. It kind of made my day. Just thought I'd share. ;)



This is the whole kit.














main thing I'm in...












Now the opening etc.....



















in top middle....















hahahahahah - ;)

5 comments:

Johnny T said...

the only brochure I've been on is for Doe River, this year I'm in a picture of a river rafting trip, I'm on the left if you see it.

Kel said...

Good ole' Doe River. Once upon a time, at the very beginning, I was there...startin it all!

That's cool Tim! Maybe some of your luck can rub off on me :)

lisa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
lisa said...

Brochure or not, I think your amazing! ;)

Wendy said...

I am impressed! Does this mean your famous!