Tuesday, May 16, 2006

back 2 2fer...

OK - I realize I missed last week somehow...Hrmmmm??? Anyway, I decided to do something different for my 2fer this week. Instead of 2 things...I'm putting 2 people. I know this will embarrass them, but what the heck...I don't even know if they read this or not.

For those of you who don't know, I had to be in a skit last Thursday that was VERY fun. We did a Jeopardy game for a bunch of people. Well, I was the Alex Trebeck guy (Alejandro Jalepeno) and needed a good costume. I decided to try to find something at Goodwill b/c they have old cheap stuff. Well I did find some good stuff...but, I wasn't alone. HAHAHAH - I was accompanied by none other than Angela and Andrea from my office. We went to lunch and then to Goodwill. ;) I got pics of them sifting through stuff. Of course we did hit the jackpot that day. They were doing a clearance of some sort and had brought all their clothes out to sell. So they had a blast. Here's a pic. And my 2fer. 1-Angela; 2 - Andrea. heh

2 comments:

Kel said...

Hahaha, looks like fun. I love sifting through Goodwill!

lisa said...

Tell Angela I think she looks great in pink ;)