Friday, May 26, 2006

a lot of stuff...

Alright...here goes. Luke is really into skateboarding - he has his own and does it every day. He found out his dad used to skate and now i skate with him. We go to local parks and local shops and ride and the boy can already ride transitions and ollie. Very cool. He's watched videos etc., so I decided to make him a little one of his old man. You can see it here - not bad for a 32 year old who hasn't skated in a long time. ;) I promise to practice and get some real footage for you. Beware - the video is about 2MB - it will only play in windows - not a mac, sorry.

Next - I have had complaints that my profile pics is really bad. That I look weird in it. So...I have decided to change it - however...I need votes on it to let me know which one to change it to.

Soooo, please peruse the pics below and let me know which one you like the best. The pic that gets the most votes wins. I know my blog isn't too popular, but hey, that means your vote counts more. heheh












11 comments:

Tonya said...

why on earth do you want your profile pic in the bathroom?? I liked the one where the cam is beside your face, and the other that is straight on but off center...i think it was 3rd from last

lisa said...

None of the above! You look like an axe murderer in the fourth one down. Just curious why did you pick the kids shower curtain as the back drop? The bathroom? Who does that?

lisa said...

Ha!

f1rststory said...

well...to be honest - and i know it sounds cheesey...but i really like the shower curtain with the blue squares...no - i don't know why i do - i just do. ;)

Tonya said...

well, Lisa, that was one of the ones i liked- the 4th one. i have a much better picture for you tim! I'll bring it when i come visit...

Kel said...

the problems Tim is that it is SOOO obvious it's a shower curtain..hahahahahaha!
I personally like the last one. You're actually smiling in it. And there is a little more content besides your nostrils.

Kel said...

p.s. I liked the skate video. how did you put that together? I have yet to figure it out. John did one in Hawaii just before they left. What's the secret?

Jen said...

Do I get a vote? Yay! I like the last one, it's the only one you're smiling in. I like the 7th one, too, but it's a little dark for your personality (as much as I know from reading your blog, that is). I'd be interested in seeing the pic Tonya has...

Johnny T said...

I like 7 and 10, but i prefer an action shot over portrait. that way you can express something about yourself. Take mine for example: I'm balancing a pole on my chin in the great expanse of the Salt Flats of Utah. What this tells people is I'm a one man circus who enjoys the outdoors.

Johnny T said...

I'm on a mac and I watched the video-good stuff

Kel said...

John, you're the man. Except, I had no idea by looking at that picture that it was you balancing a pole on your chin. Hahahaha!