Saturday, August 04, 2007

wtf? how much more crap can be on TV?

so, I'm in dallas with some friends (pruitt's) and Steve and I are kinda excited about this new ABC show - Masters of Science Fiction. So, if you've heard of it, it's supposed to be the new Twilight Zone, or better actually, and is showcased with stars and a cool storyline etc. Well it sucks. And I don't mean, "yeah, I don't like it. It sucks." I mean "WTF? Who in the hell hired these people to write this show and why did ANYONE put it on the air?" That kind of sucks. The only action so far, within the first 40 minutes has been flashing lights. This doctor major whatever, has threatened to kill the LA LAW guy (i guess he's the president) two or three times, but doesn't do anything about it. And oh yeah, the whole earth is decimated. STUPID. The best thing I've seen so far on this show is the commercial for the new Pepsi energy ginseng drink. What a clever commercial to insert into the lineup. All the people in it were yawning, as was I, but not because of the commercial mind you, because of the show. This stupid, shouldn't be on TV, show.

I'm actually starting to miss "America's Funniest Home Videos". Well, at least there's like a gajillion channels to choose from so I don't have to watch this crap again.

ok - I gues that's enough for now, just had to get it out.

No comments: