Friday, August 10, 2007

random stuff

i know i just posted the video below...and thanks sara, not kyle. heh. Anyway I was going through some pics on my phone and thought i should post them...

I had no idea this is what dallas theological seminary looked like.












heh - that's a joke, btw.

also, i decided to treat some people in the building to lunch today.

I took lee, kevin and jennifer to lunch at...the bank. ;) it was cust appreciation day with free hot dogs etc. too funny.

the vp called me and said, "it's free food day, bring some people and get them to get accounts with us. hahahaahah." so i did. ;) heh heh good times.

lots of people there, like a picnic. jennifer btw is lee's secret desire. oops i guess it's not so secret anymore. sorry lee. ;p hahahahahah plus i love the pic of kevin taking picture of me while i'm taking a picture of him taking a picture of me taking a picture of him...well you get the idea....


No comments: