Thursday, August 23, 2007

i had no idea...

So I just saw where Apple is selling refurbished iPhones. So that makes me think about a couple of things...

A - Out of the phones they sold, were there really that many that were bad that needed to be fixed? I wonder if the smudges are off the screens...

B - If you could wait a month you save $100 off an iPhone. If you wait another month will it be $200 off?

C - Will Apple come out with an upgrade or new version later this year or early next year?

Oh well, I don't have one and until they get on Verizon's network I won't get one. I'm so stubborn...Year's ago I swore off BellSouth, which became Cingular, which became AT&T. They made me so mad on a billing issue I dropped them cold Turkey. Of course I swore off SprintPCS as well (I used them for 6 months, no coverage), which means I won't ever use Nextel. Everyone knows they suck anyway. What else have I swore off? hmmmm. I swore off Honda. My Passport was a piece of junk and I got rid of it swearing off Honda's to never buy one again. And I won't. I swore off Microsoft Windows after using a Mac. Once you go Mac, you never go back. I do feel very sorry for those of you out there who still have to use a Microsoft OS. Bummer. Go to an Apple store, play around, you'll see what I mean... I swore off Schwinn. Their bikes suck. Wow...that was back in the 8th grade too. Oh well, not missed them. Gosh I could go on and on...but I won't bore you.

Now that I think of it...I did have a Honda after I swore them off...however it was given to me, but it was a fine car, a Prelude. I do have a Windows PC at home still, even though that's on my list. But I didn't buy it. I guess I would use an iPhone if somebody paid for the service for me...

any takers? I'll call you on it... heh

No comments: