Sunday, August 26, 2007

talk like a pirate day

So, I just found out that Sept. 19th is International "Talk like a Pirate" day. Well, that's pretty darn cool. However, most people just aren't cool enough to be able to talk like a pirate...as much as you don't want to believe it, it is true. SO...being the cool guy that I am, I am here to give you a little help on talking like a pirate, so when Sept 19th rolls around, you won't look like an idiot trying to talk like a pirate but sounding like crocodile dundee (if you even know who that is...).

Let's begin.


1 - This site gives you some basics on talking like a pirate along with some pickup lines and even so pirate speak in other languages...

2 - This site (my fav) not only provides an "English to Pirate" Translator, but if you have OSX, you can download the widget and always have it with you...like me. ;) heh heh

Now...translated...

So, I jus' found out that Sept. 19th be International "Talk like a Pirate" day. Well, that's pretty darn cool. However, most scallywags jus' aren't cool enough t' be able t' natter like a pirate...as much as ye don't wants t' believe it, 'tis true. SO...bein' th' cool scallywag that I be, I be here t' give ye a little help on natterin' like a pirate, so when Sept 19th furls around, ye won't look like an idiot tryin' t' natter like a pirate but soundin' like crocodile dundee (if ye even know who that be...).

Let's begin.


1 - This site gives ye some basics on natterin' like a pirate along wit' some pickup lines 'n even so pirate speak in other languages...

2 - This site (me fav) nah only provides an "English t' Pirate" Translator, but if ye 'ave OSX, ye can loot th' widget 'n always 'ave it wit' ye...like me. ;) heh heh

OK - so I hope ye enjoy...ye've got a month t' practice...so get t' it.


See how fun?

1 comment:

Kel said...

Hahahaha, okay, that's funny. Thanks, I need a chuckle this morning :)