Friday, March 31, 2006

The Jump...

So, first - yes I jumped the dirt... No, I am not a master of it. I broke part of my bike. The jump is about 12' high - you can tell by the size of the backhoe - plus the jump is kinda downhill. Anyway, I thought I'd show you some of the pictures. And I spoke with the digger yesterday after wrecking (and going to the shop and buying what I needed and coming back and fixed the bike) and told him how to improve the jump. He has now "table-topped"it and packed the landing area more. He spent about an hour on the jump alone yesterday. Very cool.

Enjoy the pics...I will get more - it's raining right now so I can't go jump. Plus John and Beth are here and we are starting to eat... ;)


















broken perch



















fixed perch

















the jump


















take-off


















landing....

7 comments:

Tonya said...

and you're paying him how much per hour so you can play in the dirt?

Anonymous said...

Dude... that's AWESOME! You truly are superman...

Kel said...

I love seeing hard earned money at work, that rocks!

Johnny T said...

i thought tim was the neighbor hood ass!

Wendy said...

ROTFL!

Kel said...

Hahahaha, no, that's dumbass...there is a difference ;)

lisa said...

What's funny is seeing Tim jump with Luke's mx bike. I even have it on video!