Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Fish heads, fish heads, rollie pollie fish heads...

don't know if you remember that song or not, but...

OK - i was treated to a grand ol' time last night at the GA Aquarium. we were the first group to use it for something. Anyway, I happened to slip in (incognito) to the closed aquarium and had the whole place to myself. So what did I do? you guessed it. i got naked and jumped in with the otters and swam around for a while. No... but, really...i did go around, though and took a bunch of pics and video. I'm putting the pics on here and can put links to the videos on here for you if y'all are interested.

There's a Whale Shark, baluga (sp?) whales, otters, sea lions, penguins, etc. Enjoy.









8 comments:

Steve said...

Ditto.
Nerd moment--one of the best memories of my adult life was several hours almost alone in the Denver Museum of Western History.

Steve said...

And... my birthday is in August ;-)

Johnny T said...

i like penguins

Kel said...

Free the animals!!!! That's what I would have done had I been in an aquarium alone :)

awesome, and it's spelled Beluga. Close though. hahaha. We're major nerdy, animal documentary buffs. We own everything documented by BBC's David Attenborough. That's about all my kids watch. Except for Spongebob of course.

lisa said...

Uh, Kelly... think about that one :)

Tonya said...

can't you see kelly doing the 'Free Willy' bit, and training all the animals to jump from Atlanta all the way to the Atlantic?!...in about 10 minutes of alone time at the aquarium

Kel said...

yeah, well, it's the thought that counts. hahaha.

Royces In Africa said...

Great pics, pays to be sneaky!!