Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Tuesday's 2fer Teasers...

OK - Here's a couple of things for you to ponder.

1 - What is it that appears four times in every week, twice every month, and only once in a year?

2 - Some intersting Facts...IAM OYUQ-ITYSMH SMJZO YB IAM GUSV EOYJTIM GN YIB UTIYKM JTHTQTBRTO IG SYKM STOQMSV GU IAM QOGZUH. SYKYUQ YU QOGZEB, IAMBM, SMJZOB TOM TRIYKM HZOYUQ IAM HTV TB IAMV LOGFBM NGO IAMYO NGGHB GN NOZYI, SMTKMB, LYOHB, TUH MQQB. IAM HYBIYURIYKM LSTRX-TUH-FAYIM ITYS YB FTKMH JMUTRYUQSV TB T FTOUYUQ HZOYUQ RGUNSYRIB. TSIAGZQA IAMV ATKM NMF UTIZOTS EOMHTIGOB, OYUQ-ITYSMH SMJZOB TOM BIYSS IAOMTIMUMH LV HMBIOZRIYGU GN IAMYO ATLYITI.

Yes, #1 should be very easy for you - #2 may be harder so I'll help you out. I=T and it's about an animal.

enjoi

8 comments:

Tonya said...

I've got it, should i post it or leave it for others??

Anonymous said...

I didn't have time to figure it our before I came upon the answer on Tonya's blog.

Tonya said...

sorry, John. I hid my comments now so i don't do that anymore, i just needed somewhere to put it so that I wouldn't have to search for it later...

Anonymous said...

uh... I know number 1!

lisa said...

uh ....huh?

I'm doing good to decipher the word verification,

f1rststory said...

go ahead and post the answers to whichever one you have - i'll tell you if you're right or wrong.

Tonya said...

the ring-tailed lemur is the only primate of its native madagascar to live largely on the ground. living in groups, these, lemurs are active during the day as they browse for their foods of fruit, leaves, birds, and eggs. the distinctive black-and-white tail is waved menacingly as a warning during conflicts. although they have few natural predators, ring-tailed lemurs are still threatened by destruction of their habitat

f1rststory said...

heheh - now #1 anyone?