Sunday, February 11, 2007

Vista SUCKS

OMG...After being a microsoft guy for a long time, being on the campus, knowing some of the people there, etc., I wondered how Vista would really be when it's time came. Well, since I've been using an Apple for the past few months I had really forgotten about Vista and what is was supposed to do, etc. Let start by saying this. I will never buy another PC again. I will never waste money on a microsoft based computer ever again. I'm so glad I found out about Vista before I wasted any of my money.

A friend of mine's computer crashed and she asked me to help her fix it. I said, OK, no problem. So I went to look at it, long story short, bad motherboard (emachines, go figure...hahah). Basically it was cheaper to get a new PC instead of fixing the old one. So she did. Well, the new one has Vista on it. heh. What a piece of crap. The "new" machine is slower than the old one and after using an Apple with OSX for the past few months, Vista really does seem so cumbersome and awkward. It's really funny. I can't believe people will be buying and using this stuff. If only everyone tried the Mac OS for one week, they would get so used to it and how intuitive it is and never buy a PC again.

At least I'm still super glad I made the switch. Oh yeah, and our PC (an XP machine) is about to croak. It's a few years old. And yes, I'm replacing it with an iMac. It will go well with my MacBook. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, Tim, I showed that "Circle, Circle, Dot, Dot" video to JD and he nearly broke the chair in his dorm room he laughed so hard. It was awesome! And now he runs around everywhere singing it. And I mean EVERYWHERE.

Johnny T said...

www.thelongboardstore.com
then check out the youtube clips
then click on the sliding gloves button and watch the video under the gravity gloves.
it may change your life