Sunday, February 18, 2007

My mastercard life...

So the past few days have been pretty interesting to say the least. A lot going on, too much to put here. Anyway, I thought I'd fill you in on some of it in the form of a Mastercard commercial. Here goes...

  • Transmission going out on a Jeep Wrangler....$1300
  • Driving a brand new 4runner in the snow, sliding around (b/c it's nowhere near as good as the Wrangler...btw, when's my Land Rover going to get here?), tearing the side mirror off of a volvo and scratching the 4runner bumper....$350
  • Going to a low-rent circus (with a very talented contortionist, I might add) seeing an elephant pee on everything and getting a picture of it at the end....$priceless.

2 comments:

Kel said...

sheeze. Well, not to rub anything in, but your Land Rover made it to Doha about 4 years ago ;) I LOOOOVVEEE my truck!

And for the circus, no thank you. There are clowns there.

lisa said...

No worries...only one clown and he couldn't be a day older than 10.

And, the volvo thing...crazy! That was the slowest car accident I have ever been in. It took us about 5 minutes to hit that car. Stupid hill and guy that parked his car behind us as we were slipping down the hill....uh duh!