Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Bob Barker, Sara Manny and TiVo

heh. So, I know this girl named Sara (not super well, but good enough to put her on the b-l-o-g)... ;) Honestly, I don't even know if her last name is spelled right...hahahaha. Anyway, she was on the Price is Right yesterday and I Tivo'd it b/c I figured some of you would want to see it. So, I clipped it all down with just her parts...even if you don't know her, she is really pretty funny and it's fun to watch. Oh yeah...she's the one in the light blue shirt. ;)

Enjoi!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

tim- thats awesome! i feel like you know me well enough too- haha- i did teach your chlid how to SWIM! lol. thanks for posting that--- except you missed the part where i WIN!. lol. hope youre doing well- see ya around :o)
-sara

Anonymous said...

haha. Yeah you spelled her last name right. But not her first name... haha Don't worry though. That was her that left the other comment, too. It was good to see you a few days ago, dude.

f1rststory said...

OK...so I just fixed sara's name. ;)

sara said...

i cant believe you deleted the video!?!

Unknown said...

Would you please email me the video that you edited. I would like to use it in my ministry.

Thanks

bmickey9 AT me.com